The #1 blog of International Village Condominium Association in Inverrary, Fla., keeping unit owners informed about important issues affecting the community

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

International Village Town Hall meeting on Tuesday, April 9

International Village Board of Directors member Jerry Mirrow, myself and Concerned Unit Owners of International Village cordially invite all unit owners to a Town Hall meeting next Tuesday, April 9 at 7 p.m. in the clubhouse. There are many issues to discuss, and we want to give you, the unit owners, the opportunity to voice your concerns and share your ideas with us in an informal open forum. We have some important announcements as well and would like to update you on a few critical issues. 
 
I also invite everyone to check out my blog’s expanded video collection and documents library. I spent the last week posting a number of additional meeting videos, minutes, budget data and other important information that I hope you find useful. This is a work in progress as I still have quite a few older meeting videos to post, so please check back frequently. I also changed the blog’s settings to enable you to post comments more easily, so feel free to comment away! 
 
See you April 9! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for your comment. It will be posted following system review.